The Association for Advancing Automation (A3) Business Forum, which seeks to explore how robotics is changing businesses for the better, begins today at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in Orlando.
More than 400 attendees are expected at this 21st annual event.
“A3 has been at the forefront of robotics industry for more than 30 years, and never has there been such excitement around the possibilities that automation can bring,” Jeff Burnstein, president of A3, said in a statement. ”With a wealth of fresh technologies now emerging, the A3 forum will be an ideal setting to foster important discussions about how far we’ve come and – more importantly – just how far we can go.”
Featured speakers and topics include:
- Robert Atkinson, President, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation – “Competitiveness, Innovation and Productivity: The Global Race for Advantage”
- Larry Bock, Founder and Principal, Science Spark; Creator and Executive Director of the USA Science & Engineering Festival – “Shock and Awe: Getting Students Excited About Science and Engineering”
- Harry Moser, Founder and President, Reshoring Initiative – “Using Total Cost to Justify Automation for Reshoring”
- Adam Steltzner, Lead Landing Engineer, NASA’s Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover Project – “From Leading a High Performance Team to Landing on Mars”
- Jeff Burnstein, President, Association for Advancing Automation
The forum will run today through Friday. A full agenda and list of speakers is available at robotics.org/events.